Friday, October 15, 2010

Weekend Thoughts

Wednesday when I got home from work I was pleasantly surprised by a package - my gear that I left at the finish line in NH. A BIG thank you to the Clarence DeMar people!

Today was a 9/80 day (off work) so I did a little shopping, trying to finish my Halloween costume. It wouldn't be any fun if I told you what the costume is, so all I will say is that I learned how to put on suspenders...ha!

Tomorrow is the Baltimore Marathon. I found out just last week that one of my roommates is running! How did I not figure that out before last week?? Got an LVM friend in town for the race too. Good luck to everyone running! I will be getting up bright and early to help man the water stop before the 6-mile mark. I will be wearing my orange wig :) After cheering on the runners I'll be heading to the bar to watch the MSU-Illinois game. Go Green! No let down week!!

I put air in my bike tires (since I haven't ridden it since I moved) so that I can get around easier tomorrow. Driving would be a major pain. My own long run will have to wait until Sunday. Which is probably for the best anyway, to give my hip extra rest. Thursday's successful run was definitely a good sign. Only 15 weeks until Houston already!

No comments: