Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Bump. Set. Spike.

I played 6 games of volleyball tonight (double-header), for the first time in about a year. That combined with 9 days after a marathon? Sore legs! Not used to moving and twisting like that. Good news is that my hand held up (i.e. sprained right thumb from basketball last winter). It took me a game or two to feel comfortable again. I had some nice digs, and towards the end I started passing better and even had a few good hits.

Went out for a 3-mile run after work today and felt pretty relaxed doing 7:45 pace. Cool. I still have to nail down my training plan for Houston (today was day one)...

I booked a room for Boston! And a flight for Christmas. Now I just need the flights for Houston and Boston :)

Work's been pretty crazy the last month or so. Even put in some overtime last week! Some of it is frustrating, but it's better to keep busy (and get things done!) than not have enough to do.

No comments: