Friday, January 8, 2010

Ketchup, Part IV

(Random Stuff)

Overheard while Christmas shopping: Wife - "I don't want a foosball table, I want a Christmas tree!"

The arrangement of the national anthem that Josh Groban sang at the BCS National Championship game last night was a little cheesy.

It was a slow week at work.

I need to get my passport.

Boise State probably has one of the best looking drum majors I've seen.

The girlfriend of Bengals receiver Chris Henry (killed when he jumped off a moving truck) is either not the sharpest tool in the shed or is still severely shaken by the incident. Or both.

The x-rays on Wednesday showed no stress fracture but I have a strained ligament in my right thumb.

Elliptical machines feel weird, and I'm no longer a treadmill virgin. Work opened a new gym and I'm rehabbing.

My sister visits this weekend :)

My resolutions include sleeping more, doing my core workouts, eat less sugary sweets, take more ice baths, improve my posture, stretch better...

1 comment:

Patrick Niebrzydowski said...

I need to get my passport too!