Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Snowball

We got free snowballs at work today (my first one ever) , which are apparently kind of a mix between a snow cone and Italian Ice (i.e. Rita's/gelati). I guess it's a Baltimore thing.

Work Ramble:
I think I exaggerate about not liking my job a little bit, but I would really like to find something eventually where I will enjoy being at work or even want to go to work everyday... I don't know what it would be or what I would do, but it would be fun to start my own business. Then I could choose where and when I want to work, and it would probably be something I enjoy doing. I would make my office with a balcony or something so that I could sit outside and work on nice days. It would be tough for me to be a good business man. I'm not pushy enough.

No comments: