Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Half-Washed & Perplexed

So I found out today that since I moved in to the new place I've only been like "half" washing my clothes because of the washer's settings. Oh well, I didn't really notice any difference...did you? Now that I know, I'm going to smell like roses =D

Also, I'm a little confused at my computer right now. Yes, at it. I have it set so that it does not go on stand by or hibernate if it's plugged in, yet it keeps doing just that. I really should look into a new computer soon...

Also, I just have to get through the work day tomorrow and then it's go time! Well, and get an oil change and my brakes looked at, and run 8 miles Friday morning. But basically once work is over I'll be ready to go =D Actually, I've been ready to go for a while now!

No comments: