Tuesday, August 12, 2008

DCL

So last weekend I went up to my friend's lake house for her birthday party get-together. It was so much fun, as expected :)

We played lots of Mafia, did some tubing, hiked/swam at the falls, some of us kayaked, and I learned how to wake surf! Well, I got up for a few seconds! I'll post a picture as soon as I'm anxious to try again sometime. Six of us kayaked around the lake for about 3 hours, which I measured out to be about 5 miles! With all that time outside and on the water, I didn't get sunburned really at all - which is amazing for me... the weather was pretty nice, mostly sunny and highs around the low 70s, which is pretty good for the area I think. A little chilly sometimes, but who cares. It was so much fun. I didn't sleep all that much, as per usual...I kinda got up early Saturday, but that's perfectly fine with me =D

Well, after all that, I've been exhausted and a little since, so we'll see how I feel tomorrow. I get to go up to Lewisburg next weekend to, so I'm pumped - and I'll probably be continuously pumped for a while... :)


----------------
Now playing: Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love You
via FoxyTunes

No comments: