Sunday, February 10, 2008

Frozen Fingers

It's super cold outside today. Let's see, currently it is 0 degrees with a wind chill of -17 (Fahrenheit), though it did get down to 22 below wind chill earlier. I made the mistake of going home to pick up a few things, as well as going to church in this winter madness. I was smart, however, to do my long run yesterday instead. 16 miles in this weather would have been brutal.

I also determined this weekend that I am going to go to Bucknell next weekend. I have President's Day off next Monday, and the men's team plays at home against Holy Cross, so I figured it was a great time to go back :) That's part of the reason I went home today - picked up my hair and game gear!

On Friday, Dave told me that they might just give me the position that's supposed to be for a mechanical engineer. We'll see if that pans out and how long it will take.

I talked to the student choir director at St. Mary's after Mass tonight, inquiring about joining. I will now be singing with the St. Mary's Student Choir :-p I miss CCM choir though!

Please give your opinion on the templates below. I'm kind of leaning towards the guitar one. I also like the running, Hobbit and dog ones. The others are probably out of the race. Besides, I'll be talking about music or running a lot.

No comments: