Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Coco, Some Mad Hope, and...sleep

So I think I'm a little sick as of Monday morning. Monday wasn't a great day at work either. So, I stopped on my way home at Borders (I had a nice little coupon too) and bought two CDs.

- Colbie Caillat, "Coco"
- Matt Nathanson, "Some Mad Hope"

I had planned on getting Coco, but was pleasantly surprised to see Matt Nathanson had a new one out, so I bought that one too! I have enjoyed listening to both.

Colbie Caillat is kind of a folk/acoustic/R&B type person with a refreshing voice and sound. I recommend you check her out, especially if you like Matt Nathanson - and then I'm just going by similar artists according to sources, here... - Amy Winehouse, Sara Bareilles (and even Kelly Clarkson), etc.

Matt Nathanson is one of my favorite artists, and I have tons of his songs from like five of his other CDs. It was cool to see him when he came to Bucknell, and there weren't too many people there, so that was cool too.

Lastly, I went to bed around 10:30 last night, which is the earliest I've gone to bed since starting work. I did that because of how I felt yesterday. It seemed to help a little, as I feel a little better today (and had a good run - the toe felt good!), so I'm thinking maybe I need to sleep a little more. 6 hours and sometimes less is just not cutting it.

No comments: