Thursday, July 23, 2009

Catch Up

A lot has happened since I last wrote, so I'll try to cover at least some of it...

I moved from Elkridge into Baltimore City. Had a little trouble sleeping at first with the new noise (though it's not really too bad), but I'm more used to it now. E-Z Pass makes me feel important.

Softball playoffs are currently under way. We didn't win this week, but it's best of five, so we get to play at least one next week. I've been playing a little better after a mid-season hitting funk.

Indoor volleyball is going well and I'm starting to get much more comfortable and hit the ball better.

I'm back into running, training for the Harrisburg Half (9/13), Baltimore Marathon (10/10), and ultimately Las Vegas Rock n' Roll marathon (12/7).

Wal-Mart printed my receipt double-sided. Never seen that before.

Even back in the 1920s when Cyclone opened at Coney Island, people waited 3-5 hours!

There's been something almost every day I feel like writing about but with all the craziness of moving it has been tough to get myself to do it. Now that I'm settled in a little, I'll check in more.

The last week and a half of work has been crazy.

Family reunion this weekend in Youngstown! I'm so ready to see everyone and have a great time :)

Out!

No comments: