Saturday, May 23, 2009

Wedding & New Blog

Well, the wedding was pretty awesome, and it was nice to have the whole week off of work and be home to see everyone! I sang and played (guitar) during the Mass, and that seemed to go pretty well. I still can't believe my sister is married and my brother graduated from college...

I got back to Maryland Sunday. I've had a lot to do this week and it was a long work week (the "normal" 44 hours) and I've not slept much all week. Hopefully now that a few things are taken care of, I can get back to getting on the right track with that... I had to make sure I was enrolled in the right benefits (re-enrollment time), find flights/hotels/car for my business trip / Grandma's Marathon next month (I still have to get a hotel for MN and the car for work), running, thinking about moving into Baltimore (looking for places), a class and softball on Thursday, shopping - among the normal things.

I also started a new running blog that I'll put all things running in: articles, news, links, thoughts, quotes, etc. You can find it here: Boston or Bust

No comments: