Monday, May 25, 2009

Curse You, Cranberry!

Last night was an interesting night...

For some reason or another, I wasn't all that hungry, and so didn't eat much of my dinner. I felt better after going for a run later. The night was then ruined, however, by a glass of cranberry juice... I was putting my laundry away in my dresser drawers and on top of the dresser was a nice full glass I had just poured. I guess opening a few drawers at a time was not a smart idea, and made the thing heavy to one side, and it began to fall over. I caught it, but obviously not the drink, which proceeded to spill all over things and splash everywhere. I was able to clean most stuff, but the carpet is still a little pink in a few areas. I'll have to figure out how to clean that better. Needless to say, I learned why Ikea puts those things on the back of the dresser to attach it to a wall =/

I haven't done much today on the holiday off. It's good, but also bad. I had lost most of my motivation after having to clean up that mess (which was like from 12:30 to 2:30 am). Short work week this week!

Also, I burnt my back pretty good on Saturday's 20-miler, but aloe is helping it along.

No comments: