Sunday, January 4, 2009

As Requested

I got yelled at for not writing in here much the last couple weeks, but I tend to write less when I'm home in Michigan...so here's a real entry:

I drove home to MI for the holidays on the 20th, the day after it snowed a foot there. Weather and traffic were awesome though! A shout out to the priest on the 4th Sunday of Advent who managed to work "persnickety" and "picayune" into the homily. Impressive. Went out for a reunion-type dinner at The Capital Grille on Monday night. I've never paid $44 for a steak before, but it was the best I've ever had (as it should be)! Christmas and such. Bought a new car on Friday. Went up north for the Niebski side Christmas on Saturday. Game night Monday night. New Year's and such. MSU lost their bowl game (just couldn't take advantage of their chances!). Drove back to MD on the 3rd.

The latest is that I passed out in church this morning, so today has been kind of weird and depressing. I'm not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow.

No comments: