Sunday, July 27, 2008

I Woke Up Happy

I'm not much of a morning person usually, and I don't usually wake up happy. But today I did :)

I am back in MD after a great and eventful weekend trip up to Bucknell. I hadn't seen any of my college friends in almost 4 months, which is entirely too long. I had a bit o' trouble on the way up... I hit something on I-83 in Harrisburg, which blew one of my wheel cylinders, saturated the brake system and made my brakes not work. Luckily I didn't have to stop quickly. Unluckily, that means my car had a weekend getaway in Harrisburg and I had to play passenger for the weekend (which was definitely not all that bad). Also unluckily, that means an $820 shot to the bank account. But, especially after that fun event, this weekend turned out to be much better than I could have expected.

Again in 12

No comments: