Sunday, March 16, 2008

Florida, Part II

continued from last entry...

Tuesday we took the morning shuttle again and spent the day at the park(s). Most of us came home on the afternoon shuttle. Burns, Shawn, Mark and I went for a run while the girls hung out at the pool. Then we all hung out at the pool area for a while and played some "Asshole" before dinner. Again, we probably watched a movie. I believe we played some "Mafia" as well that night.

Wednesday a group of us went to Wet N' Wild (water park), which was awesome. I haven't been to a water park in such a long time, and forgot how much I love them. It wasn't your typical water park (or what I would think of as a typical water park). It wasn't just the slides...you know, just going down the slides and all. They had some cool stuff and theming. A "cliff" type slide that they drop you from a little shell (floor disappears), a couple that you spin around in circles a few times, one where you fall through a hole in the middle eventually, a disco-themed one with loud music and lights, etc. We also played some beach volleyball after lunch. They took a group picture of us underwater, which was pretty neat. Unfortunately I forgot to put sunscreen on my stomach/chest, so my front got pretty burnt. Oh well, totally worth it :) I slowly started to get my voice back by then too (it's almost all back now). We walked back to Universal for a little to catch the shuttle. Some people went to Universal Studios and did some more rides. Caroline and I went to Hard Rock and got some TCBY. Got my third guitar pin.

I don't remember which days were which dinner for the most part, but we had Chinese twice (some only once), CiCi's pizza (sweet deal, pizza buffet) and Chili's. Thursday night we splurged on a Japanese steakhouse (see Thursday's paragraph, in the next entry). I upheld my ridiculous eating habits on the trip. I think CiCi's was Tuesday night now that I think about it, but I'm not positive.

No comments: