Saturday, October 3, 2009

One Week

One week until the Baltimore Marathon! I'm actually looking forward to seeing my family more than the race - probably partly because I'm not racing for any particular time. Looking forward to it!

Spent last week (not this past week, but the one before) in Orlando for a conference for work. It was nice to be away and semi-informative. Running sucked because it was so warm and muggy. Even at 5:30 AM. I visited the Kennedy Space Center on Thursday when things were over. That was kinda neat, though I didn't get to go on the bus tour of the place (just the visitor's center stuff - IMAX, shuttle launch experience).

MSU beat Michigan today :) They blew a 20-6 lead at the end of the game, but won in OT. Good times. Too bad the Tigers didn't follow suit.

I'm convinced the Tigers don't actually want to make the playoffs. And I have to hand it to the Twins. They've won 16 of their last 20 games without an MVP-caliber player (Morneau). Big games tomorrow...I'm just worried if they end up playing the tie-breaker in Minnesota on Tuesday, they'll lose because it's in Minnesota. That, and they've been the opposite of clutch lately. Fingers are crossed.

No comments: