Monday, September 29, 2008

Regrets

5 years ago, I made a bad choice. I've rarely been satisfied with my major and career decision. I know people complain about things like that a lot, but I was always pretty serious. I never had the courage to change my major and never thought about enough in the first place. I hope that I don't end up regretting my move to Baltimore or other important things. There has to be a way to fix all that, doesn't there?

I wanted to move East so I could be closer to my friends. I still haven't made any in Baltimore. Sure, I'm gone just about every weekend, but even if I was home, I don't think I would still. I've never had to go out and find friends before. Not that I ever had any real close ones anyways. Maybe I am afraid to be disappointed that my new friends won't be as good as my other ones. I'm rather picky. And I am not good with change. I want to be with the friends I have.

Here's to another breakdown.
Cheers.

No comments: