Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Time, why you punish me?

Time can be a wondrous thing, but it can also be the worst thing in the world.

There are times that you wish time would just stop and that moment could last forever. Unfortunately, you can't stop time. Instead, drink it all in. Never forget them. It lasts as long as you wish in form of memories.

Then there are times that you wish time would go much, much faster. Unfortunately, you can't speed up time. Be patient. Know that things will turn out how they are meant to turn out.

Make the most of your time. It's not always the amount of time, it's what you do with it. Enjoy it! And, to steal the old army slogan...be all that you can be.

I need to let life comes to me as life wishes. As much as waiting may hurt, sometimes it is needed. So come get me, Life. I am at your mercy, Time. I can only be who I am. I can only give what I have.

No comments: