Sunday, October 28, 2007

A New Beginning

That's what I'm looking for. A new beginning. I need to find something to drive me, some purpose, some motivation. I've noticed that I've been walking around with my head down recently, especially this past week, during which I've just felt kind of crappy. My problem, I think, is that now that school is done, I don't feel like I have any purpose, that I'm not really working towards anything. Sure, I have a job (although temporary), and it's a good one, and kind of an important one since it's a medical related field. I don't see anything happening because of my work, though. I want to be doing something that has a direct impact and I can see people happier or having better lives because of something I did. I want to change people's lives. Perhaps that is also one of my downfalls.

No comments: